The Morning After.
Well, it's Sunday morning, the birds are chirping, the next door neighbours are renovating and here I am blogging! This is so addictive! The sun is shining, and instead of being out there, I'm here. I had the intention of going to morning service today, but that's all it turned out to be - an intention, but that's because this is the morning after eight of us sat in Vron's lounge room last night and watched Dan's copy of LOTR on DVD on Vron's very big screen!!! Three of us didn't leave her place until about 12:30 or something. Then, at 5:24am, some idiot rang my mobile and woke me up. They didn't say anything to me, but I could hear them saying in the background that they were calling a cab. I will assume that it was some drunk guy out with his mates intending to call a cab home, and ended up dialling my number which wouldn't have even remotely resembled a cab company's number. Work that one out!!! Oh well, at least the great company, cool place and excellent movie made up for all that. (c:
So, instead of hanging with the morning service gang and going to lunch with them, I am contemplating looking up places to eat at tonight from the Entertainment Book (online, as my book is in Vanessa's car) in Mosman as I'm church hopping to St. Clement's.
Hmmm...what to eat? Actually, I don't feel like eating...gut's not feeling too crash hot. Might think about it later.
Well, it's Sunday morning, the birds are chirping, the next door neighbours are renovating and here I am blogging! This is so addictive! The sun is shining, and instead of being out there, I'm here. I had the intention of going to morning service today, but that's all it turned out to be - an intention, but that's because this is the morning after eight of us sat in Vron's lounge room last night and watched Dan's copy of LOTR on DVD on Vron's very big screen!!! Three of us didn't leave her place until about 12:30 or something. Then, at 5:24am, some idiot rang my mobile and woke me up. They didn't say anything to me, but I could hear them saying in the background that they were calling a cab. I will assume that it was some drunk guy out with his mates intending to call a cab home, and ended up dialling my number which wouldn't have even remotely resembled a cab company's number. Work that one out!!! Oh well, at least the great company, cool place and excellent movie made up for all that. (c:
So, instead of hanging with the morning service gang and going to lunch with them, I am contemplating looking up places to eat at tonight from the Entertainment Book (online, as my book is in Vanessa's car) in Mosman as I'm church hopping to St. Clement's.
Hmmm...what to eat? Actually, I don't feel like eating...gut's not feeling too crash hot. Might think about it later.
