Perspective
Hmmm...according to age guage I was the following ages when these movies were released in the US:
Star Wars: 1
Animal House: 2
Star Trek: The Motion Picture: 4
ET: 6
The Terminator: 8
Top Gun: 10
Planes, Trains & Automobiles: 12
Steel Magnolias: 14
Home Alone: 15
Wayne's World: 16
Jurassic Park: 17
Forrest Gump: 18
Fargo: 20
Saving Private Ryan: 22
Toy Story 2: 24
Well, that puts things into perspective, doesn't it. Oops, you can probably figure out how old I am now!
Hmmm...according to age guage I was the following ages when these movies were released in the US:
Star Wars: 1
Animal House: 2
Star Trek: The Motion Picture: 4
ET: 6
The Terminator: 8
Top Gun: 10
Planes, Trains & Automobiles: 12
Steel Magnolias: 14
Home Alone: 15
Wayne's World: 16
Jurassic Park: 17
Forrest Gump: 18
Fargo: 20
Saving Private Ryan: 22
Toy Story 2: 24
Well, that puts things into perspective, doesn't it. Oops, you can probably figure out how old I am now!
