HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
A lady last night asked that we do all we could to ensure her baby would be born before midnight as she didn't want her baby to be born on April Fool's Day. I don't think she got her wish.
However, I would like to take this opportunity to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to Ernie (No, Ernie's poor mum couldn't help it either!) who unfortunately won't be celebrating in any big way as he is hard at work and also has Bible College to go to tonight!
A lady last night asked that we do all we could to ensure her baby would be born before midnight as she didn't want her baby to be born on April Fool's Day. I don't think she got her wish.
However, I would like to take this opportunity to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to Ernie (No, Ernie's poor mum couldn't help it either!) who unfortunately won't be celebrating in any big way as he is hard at work and also has Bible College to go to tonight!
