Rambling On...

Thursday, December 04, 2003

In great demand

I was not in great demand for such an excellent mark for my last piece of work for my masters (yes, it got marked in half a day, and she rang me up and told me my mark already - completely exceeded what I expected!) but my sigh of relief that it's over has merged itself into a relaxed state of contentment as well as a sense of excitedness that makes me want to break out in an excited girly squeal because I'm so glad it's over, and am looking forward to a relaxing summer that will hopefully see me at the beach a bit ( =) )!

Now that I'm a bit more freed up, I can pick up more work. Great timing, 'cos the ED just rang not long ago begging me to pick up extra shifts anyway!

Now I think I'll also write that letter to express interest in tutoring at uni next year, cos there's a great demand for more tutors too. Hmmm... But I feel slightly dubious about that one at the moment.