It's all over! But it's just beginning...
I'm exhausted and drained. Supposed to be studying, but couldn't resist posting this. I just spent the weekend in woop woop at a colleague's wedding, and what a wedding it was! Ever watched Monsoon Wedding? Well if you have, you'll be able to imagine just what it was like. Very colourful. Except that the couple who got married aren't Indian, it didn't rain, and it was freezing cold! Unfortunately, I don't have photos developed yet, so I shall post more about the actual wedding when they're available, but for the time being, I'm still daydreaming about the B&B that we stayed at, the log fireplace, the cool people we met, and the awesome splendour of the stars that one can't help but be in awe of out in the Aussie bush - the unfathomable splendour of God's awesome creation that isn't only limited to what we see on earth, but the whole universe. *sigh*
Ok. Snapping back into reality of an exam that I must study for tomorrow!
I'm exhausted and drained. Supposed to be studying, but couldn't resist posting this. I just spent the weekend in woop woop at a colleague's wedding, and what a wedding it was! Ever watched Monsoon Wedding? Well if you have, you'll be able to imagine just what it was like. Very colourful. Except that the couple who got married aren't Indian, it didn't rain, and it was freezing cold! Unfortunately, I don't have photos developed yet, so I shall post more about the actual wedding when they're available, but for the time being, I'm still daydreaming about the B&B that we stayed at, the log fireplace, the cool people we met, and the awesome splendour of the stars that one can't help but be in awe of out in the Aussie bush - the unfathomable splendour of God's awesome creation that isn't only limited to what we see on earth, but the whole universe. *sigh*
Ok. Snapping back into reality of an exam that I must study for tomorrow!
