Rambling On...

Monday, May 30, 2005

Hello from Singapore!

I made it here safely Saturday afternoon. Can I just say I love Singapore Airlines???!!!!!! It's great! Anyway, I arrived into steamy 32C heat, but during church today, it started pouring, and since then, it's cooled down.

First impressions of the place? I like! The public transport system here is so cool...much more efficient than Sydney's and the trains remind me of the ones in HK. I went on my own little adventure this afternoon, to Marina Square, which is closely linked to Suntec City, and Raffles City, and only got home around 9:30pm, and let me just say that when it comes to shopping, you really can't beat this place! Currently, the great Singapore sale is on too, so it's even better! Will upload some photos later... onto Flickr. Got to go get unstickied now, and sleep. Zoo tomorrow. It's 10:54pm local time.