Rambling On...

Friday, August 16, 2002

Spending Sprees

Spending sprees, no matter what sort they are are wicked. They are contiguous with human nature. It's just too irresistible to ignore that bargain (refer to V's blog) or that gorgeous top in the shop window...but today, I was forced to go on a spending spree of different sorts. My car went in to the mechanics for servicing today, after going for over a year without one, and because I am the champion of procrastinators, I will be forced to spend even more soon because three major things will need fixing because I didn't have the oil changed for so long. It's all my fault, I know. I can just picture all the guys reading this post who are mechanically minded and are avid car people and are shaking their heads as they read this and are tsk tsk tsk-ing!

On the way home from the mechanics this morning I also had my eyes tested as part of the buying-new-contacts spending spree...my eyes are worse than a year ago!!!! AAAAGGGHHH!!! Not happy Jan. =( Such is life, and growing old...