Fantasy Friday Five
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
I was going to say Jesus, when he was on earth as I'd like to think that I would've understood exactly what he was trying to tell us right there and then instead of how all his disciples completely missed the point when he was with them and then realising what he was trying to tell them in retrospect. But I know that in reality I wouldn't have, and I know that I'll meet Him when I get to heaven, so I'd have to say somebody like Beethoven instead, as I wish I could peer inside his brain and work out how his brain ticked and how he wrote all that music while being profoundly deaf at the same time.
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
That's very easy. The 19th Century, the romantic era, surrounded by all things romantic, elegant and classy, poetry, music, balls, dances, but with all the cures for curable diseases such as TB, and antibiotics available please!
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Ooh, another easy one. A classic romantic city, such as Salzburg or Vienna. Haven't been to Vienna yet, but friends who have loved it. Third choice would be Rome.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
Hmmm, never thought about this before. Don't know, maybe somebody like Elizabeth Elliot from "Pride And Prejudice"?
5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
Don't know, will have to think about it while I eat so I can get to Care Group! May edit later!
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
I was going to say Jesus, when he was on earth as I'd like to think that I would've understood exactly what he was trying to tell us right there and then instead of how all his disciples completely missed the point when he was with them and then realising what he was trying to tell them in retrospect. But I know that in reality I wouldn't have, and I know that I'll meet Him when I get to heaven, so I'd have to say somebody like Beethoven instead, as I wish I could peer inside his brain and work out how his brain ticked and how he wrote all that music while being profoundly deaf at the same time.
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
That's very easy. The 19th Century, the romantic era, surrounded by all things romantic, elegant and classy, poetry, music, balls, dances, but with all the cures for curable diseases such as TB, and antibiotics available please!
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Ooh, another easy one. A classic romantic city, such as Salzburg or Vienna. Haven't been to Vienna yet, but friends who have loved it. Third choice would be Rome.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
Hmmm, never thought about this before. Don't know, maybe somebody like Elizabeth Elliot from "Pride And Prejudice"?
5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
Don't know, will have to think about it while I eat so I can get to Care Group! May edit later!
