Friday Five on the Move
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
Does that include places you've lived in when on holidays, for example, when you're away from "home"? Well, not including those places, that would be 2 HK apartments, 3 flats, a town house, and one house.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
Hmmm, I don't think I have a favourite yet.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
I think it's extremely exciting because it's a move to something new and different, but I think it's stresswise even more so than it is exciting because there are so many things to consider at the one time when moving.
4. What's more important, location or price?
Location location location!!!!!
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
double brick, with a spacious new modern kitchen, a stylish bathroom with either a spa bath or a deep bath tub, plus ensuite bathroom, and walk-in wardrobes, big bedrooms, large living, formal, and entertainment areas, a log fireplace, (only because I like fireplaces, not because they're necessary with central heating!!) central heating, and while I'm at it, heated tiled floors! It's a dream house, right, so I can go overboard if I like! I'm not keen on the idea of having a pool due to all the maintenance involved, or a big backyard, for that matter, but I wouldn't mind a yard of some sort that was tastefully landscaped with low maintenance flora. This house would have to be located somewhere quiet and peaceful so that I could spend some time outside too.
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
Does that include places you've lived in when on holidays, for example, when you're away from "home"? Well, not including those places, that would be 2 HK apartments, 3 flats, a town house, and one house.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
Hmmm, I don't think I have a favourite yet.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
I think it's extremely exciting because it's a move to something new and different, but I think it's stresswise even more so than it is exciting because there are so many things to consider at the one time when moving.
4. What's more important, location or price?
Location location location!!!!!
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
double brick, with a spacious new modern kitchen, a stylish bathroom with either a spa bath or a deep bath tub, plus ensuite bathroom, and walk-in wardrobes, big bedrooms, large living, formal, and entertainment areas, a log fireplace, (only because I like fireplaces, not because they're necessary with central heating!!) central heating, and while I'm at it, heated tiled floors! It's a dream house, right, so I can go overboard if I like! I'm not keen on the idea of having a pool due to all the maintenance involved, or a big backyard, for that matter, but I wouldn't mind a yard of some sort that was tastefully landscaped with low maintenance flora. This house would have to be located somewhere quiet and peaceful so that I could spend some time outside too.
