Had Enough
After quite a few weirdos and whatnot decided to spam my guestbook, (Yes, they sure did, without even visiting the actual blog, mind you, and then lying through their teeth saying they thought the site looked good, yada yada yada) filling it with links to porn sites, dating services, Viagra, and so forth, I decided I'd had enough. So, I decided to get myself a new guestbook. One not as easy to spam, (well, not without coming to this blog first, hopefully) at least! But, it wasn't until I took away the link to sign the old guestbook that I realised that I still can't stop people from signing it and still spamming it! Oh well, it took time and effort to get the new one up, so I may as well stick with it now, so welcome! And please sign my new one!
Nite!
After quite a few weirdos and whatnot decided to spam my guestbook, (Yes, they sure did, without even visiting the actual blog, mind you, and then lying through their teeth saying they thought the site looked good, yada yada yada) filling it with links to porn sites, dating services, Viagra, and so forth, I decided I'd had enough. So, I decided to get myself a new guestbook. One not as easy to spam, (well, not without coming to this blog first, hopefully) at least! But, it wasn't until I took away the link to sign the old guestbook that I realised that I still can't stop people from signing it and still spamming it! Oh well, it took time and effort to get the new one up, so I may as well stick with it now, so welcome! And please sign my new one!
Nite!
