Rambling On...

Monday, August 04, 2003

It's the season to be knitting...Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Everyone around me is knitting...every second person at work in birthing unit, and Tree's been blogging about it, so I finally decided to succumb to the craze and join 'em! (The last knitting project I finished was a black cardigan about 4 years ago.) My colleagues have been speedily knitting scarves using feathery wool by Paton and the results have been gorgeous so I have now bought two balls of it for myself, so hopefully, when I find my knitting needles.... yes... I will have to find them first! Yes yes, I know... a scarf?!! Yes yes, easy peasy! At least then I'll finish it before the week's out, and still be able to use it before the end of winter! And yes, it's a great way of procrastinating deciding what to do for my reading topic and handing an abstract in by the end of the week! Oh dear!