Reloading the Matrix
Yep, finally saw Matrix Reloaded today! Phew! Wow, you definitely can't not see the next one, can you?! So, I suppose that it's probably a very fitting time then to post up this quiz... and to make doubly sure, I did this 5 times with varying answers each time and still got the same result, with one time getting Trinity. Work that one out.

You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You
display a perfect fusion of heroism and
compassion.
What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
[Edited 11am 10/7/03] Thought I'd also mention the other stuff I did as it was such a nice day. Went shopping at 8am, then turned up at a friend's house and cooked up a storm and had a very relaxing brunch, saw the movie, saved ourselves $7 each with the Entertainment Book, and went for a test drive in a cool car, testing out the ABS brakes, as well! Picked up my car, then picked up another friend at the station, and drove out for dinner, then drove that friend home. Long day, but heaps of fun catching up with them!
Yep, finally saw Matrix Reloaded today! Phew! Wow, you definitely can't not see the next one, can you?! So, I suppose that it's probably a very fitting time then to post up this quiz... and to make doubly sure, I did this 5 times with varying answers each time and still got the same result, with one time getting Trinity. Work that one out.

You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You
display a perfect fusion of heroism and
compassion.
What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
[Edited 11am 10/7/03] Thought I'd also mention the other stuff I did as it was such a nice day. Went shopping at 8am, then turned up at a friend's house and cooked up a storm and had a very relaxing brunch, saw the movie, saved ourselves $7 each with the Entertainment Book, and went for a test drive in a cool car, testing out the ABS brakes, as well! Picked up my car, then picked up another friend at the station, and drove out for dinner, then drove that friend home. Long day, but heaps of fun catching up with them!
