A Nice Short Day
We were reminded at church this morning that today is the shortest day of the year - the winter solstice. It's actually been quite a nice day, really. Blue sky, sunny, just cold is my only complaint. The temperature outside was only 8ºC when I arrived at church this morning, and I'm sure it isn't much more than that now. It's only 4:30pm now and the sun is beginning to set. Oh well, all good things must come to an end. I'm in the middle of struggling to finish an "energy lifter" from Boost Juice at the moment. Very delicious and good for you, and hopefully will give me the energy to get this darn essay done so I can hand it in first thing bright and early tomorrow morning! But, I shall definitely be going back to Boost Juice again soon!
We were reminded at church this morning that today is the shortest day of the year - the winter solstice. It's actually been quite a nice day, really. Blue sky, sunny, just cold is my only complaint. The temperature outside was only 8ºC when I arrived at church this morning, and I'm sure it isn't much more than that now. It's only 4:30pm now and the sun is beginning to set. Oh well, all good things must come to an end. I'm in the middle of struggling to finish an "energy lifter" from Boost Juice at the moment. Very delicious and good for you, and hopefully will give me the energy to get this darn essay done so I can hand it in first thing bright and early tomorrow morning! But, I shall definitely be going back to Boost Juice again soon!
