Rambling On...

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

A pleasant accidental find

I was an irritable, over tired, sleep deprived zombie yesterday. I was probably quite an unpleasant person to work with. I even rang a colleague up on my way home from work who had the day off to rant to her and complain about my day. One of the baby's mothers gave me a lovely present of Nutrimetics body lotion, shower gel, green tea face masque and hand cream, so I decided to treat myself when I got home to a complete body once over with my exfoliation gloves in the shower and try out some of my new present after, when to my utter amazement, I felt something hard in one of the finger tips as I was about to put one of the gloves on. It turned out to be my Turkish Puzzle ring that I thought I had lost one morning at work. I thought I had lost it when I threw out my rubbish after morning tea, and had actually gone back and rummaged through the rubbish bin hoping to find it in there - of course it wasn't there, so I had given up and surrendered to the idea that it was gone forever, when all along it'd been sitting on the edge of the bathtub hiding in a glove! Well, happy am I now, that the ring is back in its rightful place on my finger! With a smirk on my face and feeling slightly more refreshed I tried out the gorgeous handcream and body lotion. Thanks Gilda!