Rambling On...

Monday, April 26, 2004

Up Close and Personal

Ok, not quite, but close enough, that is, only about 4m away. I spent the day with a friend in Bondi today, and checked out the new Westfield that just opened. It's huge, and whilst there, saw Human Nature in Myers, and watched, bemused as many fans queued up to get their album signed. That was my bit of excitement for the day! But stupid me left my camera at my friend's house and therefore can't post up any proof of my celebrity sighting today. =(

I'm coming down with the flu too, one I've caught from a 2 year old who coughed on me whilst I was at her house doing a home visit on her mum and brand new sister. =( Not happy Jan.

Oh, and just for fun, I decided to sign up for Gmail on Friday, simply because I could. Not sure what to do with it yet.