So...
How often does one get to post something on February 29. Dumb question, of course, but I thought heck, what better day to post?
Overwhelmed
It's been such a busy week, I can't even remember all the stuff that went on in my life this week, but the week coming promises to be even busier than the week that I've just had. I missed church this morning because well, quite frankly, I am just too peopled out.
Overwhelmed with waves of nostalgia
So why am I so peopled out? Good question! I went to my school reunion last night, and didn't get home until 1am, that's why. I was so tired that I honestly didn't feel like going for a while, but of course, in the end, I did, and I'm glad I did. It was just amazing that several years down the track, 90% of us who turned up still look the same, some of us have put on a bit of weight, of course, some of us were lucky enough to lose some, and some, well, have become baby producing machines with 2, or three, and with some on the way, and a couple of us have 8 year old kids!!! I on the other hand, was just privileged enough to deliver one of them! Those of us who in high school only knew how to "have a good time" I'm glad to say are now slightly more responsible people and are making a positive contribution to society, and of course, they still know how to "have a good time" and got quite sloshed! (It was a bit like the Year 12 formal all over again.) It was quite surreal to meet up with people I've known since I was 5, and a couple of teachers who turned up, haven't changed a bit. It was also sad to hear of a couple of people's mothers have passed away, but it was also sad to see that of all of us who turned up last night, only 3 of us are Christian.
Some photos...
Girls I've known since kindergarten

I've known Steph (on the right) since preschool, before she could even speak English!

Bea, (in the middle) my 2U Modern History teacher!


How often does one get to post something on February 29. Dumb question, of course, but I thought heck, what better day to post?
Overwhelmed
It's been such a busy week, I can't even remember all the stuff that went on in my life this week, but the week coming promises to be even busier than the week that I've just had. I missed church this morning because well, quite frankly, I am just too peopled out.
Overwhelmed with waves of nostalgia
So why am I so peopled out? Good question! I went to my school reunion last night, and didn't get home until 1am, that's why. I was so tired that I honestly didn't feel like going for a while, but of course, in the end, I did, and I'm glad I did. It was just amazing that several years down the track, 90% of us who turned up still look the same, some of us have put on a bit of weight, of course, some of us were lucky enough to lose some, and some, well, have become baby producing machines with 2, or three, and with some on the way, and a couple of us have 8 year old kids!!! I on the other hand, was just privileged enough to deliver one of them! Those of us who in high school only knew how to "have a good time" I'm glad to say are now slightly more responsible people and are making a positive contribution to society, and of course, they still know how to "have a good time" and got quite sloshed! (It was a bit like the Year 12 formal all over again.) It was quite surreal to meet up with people I've known since I was 5, and a couple of teachers who turned up, haven't changed a bit. It was also sad to hear of a couple of people's mothers have passed away, but it was also sad to see that of all of us who turned up last night, only 3 of us are Christian.
Some photos...
Girls I've known since kindergarten

I've known Steph (on the right) since preschool, before she could even speak English!

Bea, (in the middle) my 2U Modern History teacher!


