Rambling On...

Monday, February 16, 2004

I've been poked!

Most recently, I got poked by Kazza in the comments section to get off my butt and post something after not blogging for so long. Thanks Kazza! =)

It's been quite amazing how God has been challenging me these last couple of weeks through different people. For example, I went away last weekend, and got poked twice. I ended up getting talked into getting off my butt and doing more study this year even though I just finished my masters last December! So much for saying to myself that I wouldn't do any more studying for a few years and that I would take a well deserved break despite the fact that I'd also on the other hand been half thinking about doing this subject anyway since last December or so! I ended up getting talked into doing a subject at Bible college... and I'm not auditing this time, I'm going to do all the assessments, essay and all! EEK!

I also got "poked" about what I was doing for my QTs and another person has "poked" at me to get off my butt and think about discipling someone. (The fact that I had already thought about discipling this particular person anyway is beside the point.) Thanks guys, for encouraging me to get back on track. I don't need to name you here, you know who you are.