Surprised
I was dreading going back to work today. I made it a point to pray that I would have a good day. So why am I surprised that prayer was answered? Anyway, not only did I have an ok morning juggling two patients, but I managed to have lunch AND leave work early. What more could I ask for? Not much. But hey, still feeling tired, and, well, BLAH! to be honest, and rather nonchalant about anything and everything. What a boring post. Sorry.
I was dreading going back to work today. I made it a point to pray that I would have a good day. So why am I surprised that prayer was answered? Anyway, not only did I have an ok morning juggling two patients, but I managed to have lunch AND leave work early. What more could I ask for? Not much. But hey, still feeling tired, and, well, BLAH! to be honest, and rather nonchalant about anything and everything. What a boring post. Sorry.
