Movie Marathon
Ok. Not quite. It's not like I've ever gone to one and sat through 3 movies one after the other and become a zombie. I'm not even tempted to do the LOTR marathon, as much as I LOVE the trilogy, but with the first week of the year not even over, I feel like I've seen quite a few movies already on the big screen, even though it's only been two, and the other times were in December. I guess it's just that season of the year, isn't it?
New Years Day I saw RoTK for the SECOND time in SIX days. What can I say? Loved it, loved it, loved it! Loved it just as much as the first time, and I definitely want to see it at least another 2 or 3 times before it disappears off the big screen.
SWAT. Not a bad movie, there was actually a decent storyline, and the action packed bits were just right for a mindless night of blahness.
Love Actually. Pretty darn good movie, although I wasn't blown away by Colin Firth in this one. The rest of the cast was impressive, jaw-dropping performance by Olivia Olson with that amazing voice of hers, and hey, it was just a highly entertaining movie.
Cold Mountain. Saw that with Vron last night. WOW. Impressive cast, Renée Zellweger especially was amazing and because it was such a hyped up movie, I didn't think I would be that impressed, and would be let down. Boy was I wrong. Quite gory and violent. Lots of cringing and wanting to look away. Go see it.
Hmmm. Haven't decided what I want to see next.
Ok. Not quite. It's not like I've ever gone to one and sat through 3 movies one after the other and become a zombie. I'm not even tempted to do the LOTR marathon, as much as I LOVE the trilogy, but with the first week of the year not even over, I feel like I've seen quite a few movies already on the big screen, even though it's only been two, and the other times were in December. I guess it's just that season of the year, isn't it?
New Years Day I saw RoTK for the SECOND time in SIX days. What can I say? Loved it, loved it, loved it! Loved it just as much as the first time, and I definitely want to see it at least another 2 or 3 times before it disappears off the big screen.
SWAT. Not a bad movie, there was actually a decent storyline, and the action packed bits were just right for a mindless night of blahness.
Love Actually. Pretty darn good movie, although I wasn't blown away by Colin Firth in this one. The rest of the cast was impressive, jaw-dropping performance by Olivia Olson with that amazing voice of hers, and hey, it was just a highly entertaining movie.
Cold Mountain. Saw that with Vron last night. WOW. Impressive cast, Renée Zellweger especially was amazing and because it was such a hyped up movie, I didn't think I would be that impressed, and would be let down. Boy was I wrong. Quite gory and violent. Lots of cringing and wanting to look away. Go see it.
Hmmm. Haven't decided what I want to see next.
