Rambling On...

Thursday, December 11, 2003

That'd Be Right!

I decided to reward myself with a Macca's breakfast after a hard night's work delivering two babies overnight, one kneeling on the bathroom floor at 0535 (ok, sorry, overshare), so I drove home, picked up my sister, offering to drive her to school and of course, on our way to Maccas, the truck that was stuck in the middle of the intersection on the Hume Hwy on my way home was still there obstructing traffic ten minutes later, so we decided to do a u-turn over the median strip and find our way in the back streets. By the time we got to the street Maccas is on, the stupid truck had become unstuck and the traffic was flowing again! Now I'm not so sure the bacon and egg McMuffin was worth all that, but it was nice.

Now it's DEFINITELY time for a shower and off to bed. Don't think I'll get that much sleep with it being 23°C ALREADY with an expected max. out here of about 32. Ick.