Les Insomniac
Must've been the green tea I drank whilst at the cinemas tonight, so decided to blog hop and found this at Joyce's blog, so of course, being a big fan....
Which Les Miserables Character Are You?
You're Eponine!
Spunky, resourceful, and fearless, I don't take a lot of guff from the world, and sometimes I'm kind of freaky. Secretly, though, I just want to be loved in spite of my attitude and my goofy hat.
What's Your Les Miz Themesong?
You're... "One Day More"
Must've been the green tea I drank whilst at the cinemas tonight, so decided to blog hop and found this at Joyce's blog, so of course, being a big fan....
Which Les Miserables Character Are You?
You're Eponine!Spunky, resourceful, and fearless, I don't take a lot of guff from the world, and sometimes I'm kind of freaky. Secretly, though, I just want to be loved in spite of my attitude and my goofy hat.
What's Your Les Miz Themesong?
You're... "One Day More"Another day, another destiny / I did not live until today / One more day before the storm...
You are deep, complex, varied, and wonderful. Although at times it's hard to figure out what you're talking about.
