"What??!!! That's nuts!!!"
That was my reaction tonight after dinner, at college, when Ernie came up to the results board with me to find out whether I'd passed my first ever Bible College exam. Life will always be full of surprises. I passed, which, in my opinion, is nuts! My next immediate reaction after that was to wonder if I had mistakenly written the wrong student no. on my exam answers after all and that in fact I had failed...But anyway, I guess the fact that I turned up to college at all tonight means that I am going to try my brain out in 2nd semester Church History after all. Hrmmmm.
That was my reaction tonight after dinner, at college, when Ernie came up to the results board with me to find out whether I'd passed my first ever Bible College exam. Life will always be full of surprises. I passed, which, in my opinion, is nuts! My next immediate reaction after that was to wonder if I had mistakenly written the wrong student no. on my exam answers after all and that in fact I had failed...But anyway, I guess the fact that I turned up to college at all tonight means that I am going to try my brain out in 2nd semester Church History after all. Hrmmmm.
