Get Lost
No.Don't. But what's with the new series "Lost" getting two encore screenings in one week by channel 7??? One tonight, and one tomorrow night again????? I thought I might've been hallucinating whilst cross stitching, but I wasn't. Oh well. Too tired now to think about the stupid things TV stations do.
And I've caught a cold because of the bizarro weather we've been having. Nice. No wonder I don't have the compulsion or the energy to do anything.
No.Don't. But what's with the new series "Lost" getting two encore screenings in one week by channel 7??? One tonight, and one tomorrow night again????? I thought I might've been hallucinating whilst cross stitching, but I wasn't. Oh well. Too tired now to think about the stupid things TV stations do.
And I've caught a cold because of the bizarro weather we've been having. Nice. No wonder I don't have the compulsion or the energy to do anything.
