Beginnings
So it's the start of another new year. One ponders - what will the next 357 days bring? The previous year ended and this one started with a biannual NYE party at Vron's place with photographic evidence of all-round silliness and merriment...*shudder*...
Anyway...
Along with many present and exWSers, I was at a wedding this afternoon, held at St. John's Parramatta. I sat upstairs - a first for me!

The (princess) bride and (thetall, dark and handsome prince charming) groom!
Old buddies Stezza, CC, Nomeski

The wedding was followed by a reception lunch at the town hall across the mall. Here's a pretty crappy picture of the cake cutting. Not a bad shot considering it's from a mobile phone camera!
.jpg)
To most people's surprise, I didn't take Chunky Monkey with me (my camera!) so photos were courtesy of Mr and Mrs Hong and my camera phone.
Life otherwise has been very busy, yet feeling very mundane as well - work, church, catch up with so-and-so and so-and-so once in a while, work, church, and so it goes. Someone who I haven't seen for years asked me at the wedding what I'd been up to... I told them not much, but then when I started listing all the things I had been doing in the last month, it turned out to be alot. No wonder I'm exhausted! But it just feels so darn mundane! No wonder I feel like doing something outrageous like skydiving or hot air ballooning, canyoning, waterskiing, or paragliding or climbing, or abseiling.... I don't know! I just feel restless, I guess. I even briefly considered getting my belly button pierced! Yes. Some of my closest friends gave me the most bizzaro looks when I told them that!
So it's the start of another new year. One ponders - what will the next 357 days bring? The previous year ended and this one started with a biannual NYE party at Vron's place with photographic evidence of all-round silliness and merriment...*shudder*...
Anyway...
Along with many present and exWSers, I was at a wedding this afternoon, held at St. John's Parramatta. I sat upstairs - a first for me!

The (princess) bride and (the
Old buddies Stezza, CC, Nomeski

The wedding was followed by a reception lunch at the town hall across the mall. Here's a pretty crappy picture of the cake cutting. Not a bad shot considering it's from a mobile phone camera!
.jpg)
To most people's surprise, I didn't take Chunky Monkey with me (my camera!) so photos were courtesy of Mr and Mrs Hong and my camera phone.
Life otherwise has been very busy, yet feeling very mundane as well - work, church, catch up with so-and-so and so-and-so once in a while, work, church, and so it goes. Someone who I haven't seen for years asked me at the wedding what I'd been up to... I told them not much, but then when I started listing all the things I had been doing in the last month, it turned out to be alot. No wonder I'm exhausted! But it just feels so darn mundane! No wonder I feel like doing something outrageous like skydiving or hot air ballooning, canyoning, waterskiing, or paragliding or climbing, or abseiling.... I don't know! I just feel restless, I guess. I even briefly considered getting my belly button pierced! Yes. Some of my closest friends gave me the most bizzaro looks when I told them that!
