Rambling On...

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Mobile pics

Yes, you are reading the posting time correctly. It is indeed 4:03am Adelaide time as I'm posting this. Don't ask why I'm still up! No doubt it'll be much later by the time I actually finish typing! Anyway, here are some pics I took on my mobile whilst on KI.


The view from our deck from our self contained apartment in American River



My room.



Seal Bay, where we got to go down to the beach within about 10m of seals for about 45 minutes.



This little fella was a cutie. Here's some useless info for you: A female seal is always pregnant... and a nonstop milk factory! She is pregnant for 17.5 months, gives birth, then 10 days later, is in heat again and is pregnant again!!!! She feeds the calf for 18 months!!!!! This cycle is repeated over and over again until she dies!!!!!!! Kinda makes you glad you're not a seal, huh!!



A rock shot from The remarkable rocks. A pretty spectacular place. This one kinda looks like a parrot from this angle, huh?





Admiral's Arch. Yup, and there were more seals there too. A fellow tourist who shall remain anonymous was pretty obssessed about them! =)