Rambling On...

Friday, November 05, 2004

Brooom brrrrooom!

God is so cool! I discovered a couple of days ago that despite my sore foot, it doesn't hurt it when driving a manual car, so I'm sort of mobile! Yay! It therefore meant an uneventful trip up the road to the GP's. I was in and out of there in two minutes flat! She was also impressed with my multicoloured foot, and claimed she hadn't seen as bad an ankle as mine all year. Go figure!

So what're two sisters meant to do when one's on sick leave lying on a couch with her feet elevated, and the other one's only got an art HSC exam left to do? Watch DVDs, of course!

We hired:
* Shrek 2 (my sister hadn't seen it) Love it, think it's better than the first one!
* The Italian Job (I don't know why my sister had to work so hard to convince me to get this one!) Love it, very Ocean's Eleven-ish. Very clever and classy. Six words. I WANT A NEW MINI COOPER!!!!!!!!
*The Day After Tomorrow. Not bad at all. I found it slightly amusing to see The Statue of Liberty and Manhatten under water and iced over.