Giving the plastic a good workout
Oh dear. So there's a new Ikea store newly opened around here.
I've now been there twice in two days.
Maybe someone should confiscate my credit card until the year's over?
And my parents' too. My dad said he'd write a letter objecting to the fact that you must walk all the way through all the departments in the store before you get to the checkouts. I think that was their big plan all along, and it's working!
It's all good. I'm reorganising and cleaning out my room. About time!
Oh dear. So there's a new Ikea store newly opened around here.
I've now been there twice in two days.
Maybe someone should confiscate my credit card until the year's over?
And my parents' too. My dad said he'd write a letter objecting to the fact that you must walk all the way through all the departments in the store before you get to the checkouts. I think that was their big plan all along, and it's working!
It's all good. I'm reorganising and cleaning out my room. About time!
