Ayah!
Our inbred, incestuous, cannibalistic guppies are very pregnant again. We already have around a dozen babies from several weeks ago in the nursery. The guppy gene pool must be pretty diverse. I haven't seen any birth defects yet from all the inbreeding. We've now just separated them into separate jars to wait out birthday. I don't have the heart to let them birth in the big tank so that the other fish can get to them too. Anyone want some baby guppies?
I'm sick AGAIN! I've caught the nastiest cold 'cos the weather can't make up its mind. This sux.
The ACU also kinda sux at the moment. They lost my time sheet, so it looks like it'll be a month before they pay me for the last three weeks I've done for them. Grrr.
Our inbred, incestuous, cannibalistic guppies are very pregnant again. We already have around a dozen babies from several weeks ago in the nursery. The guppy gene pool must be pretty diverse. I haven't seen any birth defects yet from all the inbreeding. We've now just separated them into separate jars to wait out birthday. I don't have the heart to let them birth in the big tank so that the other fish can get to them too. Anyone want some baby guppies?
I'm sick AGAIN! I've caught the nastiest cold 'cos the weather can't make up its mind. This sux.
The ACU also kinda sux at the moment. They lost my time sheet, so it looks like it'll be a month before they pay me for the last three weeks I've done for them. Grrr.
