Waking Up All Foggy
Hehe, I don't know what you're like in the mornings, but my brain is usually quite foggy, especially before 7am, just like it was in Sydney this morning. This was what it was like on my way to work this morning! Any guesses out there as to where these were taken?

I couldn't resist taking more photos of the autumnal trees!

...and this was the golf course.

Yes, I have learnt to keep my camera handy, and needless to say, with the two pitstops, I was a few minutes late!
Oh, and can you believe that one of my students was so foggy (ok, there were a few more issues than that!) that she was so unsafe and dangerous that I've had to fail her and it's the first time I've sent a student home (on instructions from the uni!) never to return during the rest of this two week prac??!!!! It's a first for me! Now, of course, I've got a whole heap of paperwork to do!
Hehe, I don't know what you're like in the mornings, but my brain is usually quite foggy, especially before 7am, just like it was in Sydney this morning. This was what it was like on my way to work this morning! Any guesses out there as to where these were taken?

I couldn't resist taking more photos of the autumnal trees!

...and this was the golf course.

Yes, I have learnt to keep my camera handy, and needless to say, with the two pitstops, I was a few minutes late!
Oh, and can you believe that one of my students was so foggy (ok, there were a few more issues than that!) that she was so unsafe and dangerous that I've had to fail her and it's the first time I've sent a student home (on instructions from the uni!) never to return during the rest of this two week prac??!!!! It's a first for me! Now, of course, I've got a whole heap of paperwork to do!
