It's a Baby!
Three days into my new job, and two C. Sections later, while the outside world was roasting in furnace-like conditions, (It was 39ºC in the city and 44ºC in Penrith, so it was somewhere in between that where I work) I finally delivered a baby in the normal conventional old fashioned way today, with a bit of help from Mum, of course! Mum and Bub doing extrememly well! =)
A very exciting day indeed, followed by a trip down south for a massage for my stiff neck... Aaaaaahhhh!
[Edited at 11:40pm: Update on the weather: I just looked up the temp. for the suburb I live in and the temp was still 32.7ºC at 8pm. It still doesn't feel much cooler than that...the air con stays on tonight!! They are forecasting a "strong squally southerly change" overnight. I hope it starts squalling soon!]
Three days into my new job, and two C. Sections later, while the outside world was roasting in furnace-like conditions, (It was 39ºC in the city and 44ºC in Penrith, so it was somewhere in between that where I work) I finally delivered a baby in the normal conventional old fashioned way today, with a bit of help from Mum, of course! Mum and Bub doing extrememly well! =)
A very exciting day indeed, followed by a trip down south for a massage for my stiff neck... Aaaaaahhhh!
[Edited at 11:40pm: Update on the weather: I just looked up the temp. for the suburb I live in and the temp was still 32.7ºC at 8pm. It still doesn't feel much cooler than that...the air con stays on tonight!! They are forecasting a "strong squally southerly change" overnight. I hope it starts squalling soon!]
