The World is Getting Smaller and Smaller.
A locum by the name of Ben came to work with us this morning. Hadn't seen him before, but he's obviously worked there before as he knew his way around. As doctors only write their first name on the white board, it took me until 2pm to find out what his surname was. The second I found out, I realised straight away by his name and eyes that he's the older brother of a kid I went to primary school with, and all of a sudden, I had flashbacks of him, my classmate, Michael and their younger sister, Eva. I even remember what their mother looks like. Ben then suddenly started mentioning names of people in my year and his...what a blast from the past! I don't know about you, but I'm one of those people who has a freakishly vivid long term memory of the most bizarre things, and because of it, I've always wondered what became of some of the kids I went to school with. Strangely enough, Michael was one of those kids, as he was such a ratbag! I got the lowdown on him today, from Big brother Ben, who says he's still a ratbag!
A locum by the name of Ben came to work with us this morning. Hadn't seen him before, but he's obviously worked there before as he knew his way around. As doctors only write their first name on the white board, it took me until 2pm to find out what his surname was. The second I found out, I realised straight away by his name and eyes that he's the older brother of a kid I went to primary school with, and all of a sudden, I had flashbacks of him, my classmate, Michael and their younger sister, Eva. I even remember what their mother looks like. Ben then suddenly started mentioning names of people in my year and his...what a blast from the past! I don't know about you, but I'm one of those people who has a freakishly vivid long term memory of the most bizarre things, and because of it, I've always wondered what became of some of the kids I went to school with. Strangely enough, Michael was one of those kids, as he was such a ratbag! I got the lowdown on him today, from Big brother Ben, who says he's still a ratbag!
