Friday Five
Wow, it's still Friday, had better do them on a Friday for the once!
1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind? I usually wear my Turkish puzzle ring, but haven't for a while, and one earring on each earlobe.
2. How often do you wear it? Which, the ring or the earrings? Both, all the time, usually, as I said in the previous question, except for recent breaks in habit.
3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where? Yup, in both ears. Nowhere else! I dared my friend a few years ago to get her nose pierced though, and she did, thinking that she could just take it out if she didn't like it, but that's about as close to any other body part piercing I've come to on a personal level! BTW, she's still got her nose ring!
4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where? Nope. Eeeewwwwww!
5. What are your plans for the weekend? Got to clean the house and have a singing lesson tomorrow, and church on Sunday.
Wow, it's still Friday, had better do them on a Friday for the once!
1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind? I usually wear my Turkish puzzle ring, but haven't for a while, and one earring on each earlobe.
2. How often do you wear it? Which, the ring or the earrings? Both, all the time, usually, as I said in the previous question, except for recent breaks in habit.
3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where? Yup, in both ears. Nowhere else! I dared my friend a few years ago to get her nose pierced though, and she did, thinking that she could just take it out if she didn't like it, but that's about as close to any other body part piercing I've come to on a personal level! BTW, she's still got her nose ring!
4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where? Nope. Eeeewwwwww!
5. What are your plans for the weekend? Got to clean the house and have a singing lesson tomorrow, and church on Sunday.
