Still Hot!
It's 12:49am, and the teperature, last updated by the bureau at 9pm in Sydney was still 27.8C!! but the SMH says it's now 24C. And, since about 10:30pm, I've been sitting in our house breathing in smoke. It's quite overwhelming, really, and just when things are already a bit strange, I'm sitting here typing this under a flickering light in our living room. Feels a bit eerie, probably isn't good for my eyes either. I wonder if I would've thought the total solar eclipse this afternoon was eerie, if I had seen it for myself? That's how someone interviewed on the news thought about it... Well, that's the end of that thought, too tired, must turn out flickering lights and go to bed!
Edited 1:01am. Just to add to the eerieness of flickering lights, solar eclipses, whatever, I've had the TV on while I've been doing stuff tonight, and it's been on Channel 7 most of the night...(had to watch Dark Angel!) Anyway, just when I was about to log off, Channel 7 just suddenly went off the airwaves...complete fuzz and lots of noise, but all the other channels are seemingly ok...
It's 12:49am, and the teperature, last updated by the bureau at 9pm in Sydney was still 27.8C!! but the SMH says it's now 24C. And, since about 10:30pm, I've been sitting in our house breathing in smoke. It's quite overwhelming, really, and just when things are already a bit strange, I'm sitting here typing this under a flickering light in our living room. Feels a bit eerie, probably isn't good for my eyes either. I wonder if I would've thought the total solar eclipse this afternoon was eerie, if I had seen it for myself? That's how someone interviewed on the news thought about it... Well, that's the end of that thought, too tired, must turn out flickering lights and go to bed!
Edited 1:01am. Just to add to the eerieness of flickering lights, solar eclipses, whatever, I've had the TV on while I've been doing stuff tonight, and it's been on Channel 7 most of the night...(had to watch Dark Angel!) Anyway, just when I was about to log off, Channel 7 just suddenly went off the airwaves...complete fuzz and lots of noise, but all the other channels are seemingly ok...
