And the excitement continues
If you remember my blog about me having left a roll of film in my friends car, then you'll know what I'm talking about...
My friend was supposed to drop by last week after his exam at college to give me back my roll of film, but he didn't. He lives at the other end of Sydney. He had another exam last night, and said that if he was able to drop by, it would be no later than 8:30 as he thought he would come out of his exam early. When 9:30 came and went, I was pretty much expecting to have to meet up with him yet some other time. But then when I least expected it at 10:30, the door bell rang!! So yay! I at last can see what's on this roll of film other than the photos from my birthday on the yacht!
This is turning out to be a pretty good week after all...=)
If you remember my blog about me having left a roll of film in my friends car, then you'll know what I'm talking about...
My friend was supposed to drop by last week after his exam at college to give me back my roll of film, but he didn't. He lives at the other end of Sydney. He had another exam last night, and said that if he was able to drop by, it would be no later than 8:30 as he thought he would come out of his exam early. When 9:30 came and went, I was pretty much expecting to have to meet up with him yet some other time. But then when I least expected it at 10:30, the door bell rang!! So yay! I at last can see what's on this roll of film other than the photos from my birthday on the yacht!
This is turning out to be a pretty good week after all...=)
