Hello, I'm Back!
Wow, long time no rambling. I think I've just been lazy...I can't really say that I've been flatout busy. But hey, this blog has always been really boring to read anyway, so what's the difference?
The last three weeks has been heaps of fun though...The highlight was definitely the birthday do that V put together for me...it involved driving halfway across Sydney, trying to solve several mysteries all intertwined together with 16 other people in a few cars, a very windy and cold day, and a great time on a yacht for a few hours, with a mixture of people I see every week to people I only see every few months. It was very special indeed.
On my actual birthday, I trained out to the city and had a delicious long and relaxed lunch with a couple of people, went on a spending spree, then drove off to see a movie with my baby sister. What more could anyone ask for?!
Anyway, I still have the intention of scanning photos from my trip and posting them, plus some of the photos from my birthday, and I intend on blogging again, so until next time...
Wow, long time no rambling. I think I've just been lazy...I can't really say that I've been flatout busy. But hey, this blog has always been really boring to read anyway, so what's the difference?
The last three weeks has been heaps of fun though...The highlight was definitely the birthday do that V put together for me...it involved driving halfway across Sydney, trying to solve several mysteries all intertwined together with 16 other people in a few cars, a very windy and cold day, and a great time on a yacht for a few hours, with a mixture of people I see every week to people I only see every few months. It was very special indeed.
On my actual birthday, I trained out to the city and had a delicious long and relaxed lunch with a couple of people, went on a spending spree, then drove off to see a movie with my baby sister. What more could anyone ask for?!
Anyway, I still have the intention of scanning photos from my trip and posting them, plus some of the photos from my birthday, and I intend on blogging again, so until next time...
