Rambling On...

Saturday, October 12, 2002

Care Group

I'd only had about 4 hours sleep and I had just returned from a long car trip yesterday, but I was determined to turn up to Bible Study. I was sure I was going to fall asleep half way through David Cook's talk, but somebody else in the group did instead! *grin* Our leader suggested I sit on the floor at the coffee table if I felt like I was getting too cosy on the sofa and was starting to drift off, but on the contrary, that study was probably one of the ones I've been most awake for in a while, and an ouchy study it was too. Big things to ponder, think about, pray about, and reflect on - forgiveness seems to be the recurring theme for the year. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get away from the subject. Too bad I haven't been able to find my book. I couldn't take notes, so I guess I'll just have to borrow the transcript of the talk and do the study again one day.