Rambling On...

Friday, September 13, 2002

Big Bummers

If there's one thing I hate, it's that I can't have my cake and eat it as well! It's been such a nice day today, sleeping in, going to the city and having lunch with some of those working in the city, hanging for a little bit longer then eating gelato (mmmm to the mango and tira misu flavours!!! :d ) There was so much of it in that tub that I thought I'd never finish it before I felt sick!!! Anyway, I had to rush home to pick songs for Sunday and now I'm just about to log off to head to a concert at the Opera House - which means missing Care Group tonight. That's the big bummer... The other one is that in a couple of weeks' time, I will be off on a two week holiday with my family. That, depending on which way you look at it can be a good thing, or a bad thing, but either way, it means that I won't be here for about three big things to do with the music ministry at church, which I do actually want to be here for, and not stuck on a holiday with three other families and their kids! Ok, will stop whinging now!