A Conspiracy is Brewing
A friend of mine is being very secretive, planning and conspiring for something which will take place in about seven weeks time. It’s supposed to be a surprise, and no matter how hard I’ve tried over the last 10 minutes to get her to accidentally slip, I have been unsuccessful in getting anything out of her. I pointed out to her that she promised she would tell me once she had worked out the whole plan, (and she has) to which she replied “I haven’t planned everything…I don’t know what I’m wearing yet!!” Classic Vron!
A friend of mine is being very secretive, planning and conspiring for something which will take place in about seven weeks time. It’s supposed to be a surprise, and no matter how hard I’ve tried over the last 10 minutes to get her to accidentally slip, I have been unsuccessful in getting anything out of her. I pointed out to her that she promised she would tell me once she had worked out the whole plan, (and she has) to which she replied “I haven’t planned everything…I don’t know what I’m wearing yet!!” Classic Vron!
