WKC
I have just returned from WKC - a weekend where 2800 women from all over the country (almost) met up in Katoomba for a weekend of listening to great talks by three godly women and being challenged to apply it all to their own lives. It was a weekend of fellowship, food and different degrees of sharing. The talks were fabulous overall, highly entertaining thanks to the likes of Elizabeth Foord and Greta Gaut, plus very surprising bit of info shared by Jenny Salt. When I am slightly more lucid with my thoughts and am less tired, I shall endeavour to write a bit more about WKC...
I have just returned from WKC - a weekend where 2800 women from all over the country (almost) met up in Katoomba for a weekend of listening to great talks by three godly women and being challenged to apply it all to their own lives. It was a weekend of fellowship, food and different degrees of sharing. The talks were fabulous overall, highly entertaining thanks to the likes of Elizabeth Foord and Greta Gaut, plus very surprising bit of info shared by Jenny Salt. When I am slightly more lucid with my thoughts and am less tired, I shall endeavour to write a bit more about WKC...
