Life is Never Dull!
My weekend I must say was rather eventful. It started with a major manhunt all over Sydney for a couple of birthday girls kidnapped by their boyfriends. Our search started in Marsfield, leading us to a newsagent in Eastwood, the Northern Suburbs Cemetry, Macquarie Centre, UNSW, Fox Studios, then finally, rescuing them in Centennial Park. Needless to say, it involved great food, great fellowship, great food and great tiredness afterwards! This was followed by a stop in Eastwood, where I joined V at the family Bible Study. V, being her creative self had got all the kids to pretend they were various big cats from Asia and Africa. That of course involved lots of rolling around, noise pollution and Cameron Honey jumping on top of people and stomping on my toes...(They still hurt! on top of my already aching neck.) I would have to agree though, that the highlight was definitely Brandon Teng telling us all about his vomit bowl which now also contains Cameron's fish and vegetables!
The rest of my evening was quite enjoyable though, having dinner and watching Behind Enemy Lines. It isn't a movie which I had heard much about, but that's probably why I liked it so much because I didn't have any expectations...if you haven't seen it, all I can say is that the special effects really surprised and impressed us!
Yesterday was the day of drama. It started out quite uneventful...rocking up to the end of morning service to talk to Lucy about my neck, which was then followed by lunching at the food court with the likes of Sooty, Will, Danny, Vez, Andrew, and Farida, bumping into Daryl, Evelyn, Emily and Patrick whilst coffeeing, then seeing The Bourne Identity with the Chans then going to Evening Service. There's another ramble coming about Evening Service, but after ES, I found out that my mum had driven my dad to hospital. To cut a rather long story short, it was a rather upsetting night with my dad's BP and HR skyrocketing, the Emergency Department being red, then he came home without waiting to be seen while Lucy fixed my neck. Some Fathers' day it turned out to be...Ok, enough already...this year has already been too much of a roller coaster ride. I feel like I'm gonna be sick!
My weekend I must say was rather eventful. It started with a major manhunt all over Sydney for a couple of birthday girls kidnapped by their boyfriends. Our search started in Marsfield, leading us to a newsagent in Eastwood, the Northern Suburbs Cemetry, Macquarie Centre, UNSW, Fox Studios, then finally, rescuing them in Centennial Park. Needless to say, it involved great food, great fellowship, great food and great tiredness afterwards! This was followed by a stop in Eastwood, where I joined V at the family Bible Study. V, being her creative self had got all the kids to pretend they were various big cats from Asia and Africa. That of course involved lots of rolling around, noise pollution and Cameron Honey jumping on top of people and stomping on my toes...(They still hurt! on top of my already aching neck.) I would have to agree though, that the highlight was definitely Brandon Teng telling us all about his vomit bowl which now also contains Cameron's fish and vegetables!
The rest of my evening was quite enjoyable though, having dinner and watching Behind Enemy Lines. It isn't a movie which I had heard much about, but that's probably why I liked it so much because I didn't have any expectations...if you haven't seen it, all I can say is that the special effects really surprised and impressed us!
Yesterday was the day of drama. It started out quite uneventful...rocking up to the end of morning service to talk to Lucy about my neck, which was then followed by lunching at the food court with the likes of Sooty, Will, Danny, Vez, Andrew, and Farida, bumping into Daryl, Evelyn, Emily and Patrick whilst coffeeing, then seeing The Bourne Identity with the Chans then going to Evening Service. There's another ramble coming about Evening Service, but after ES, I found out that my mum had driven my dad to hospital. To cut a rather long story short, it was a rather upsetting night with my dad's BP and HR skyrocketing, the Emergency Department being red, then he came home without waiting to be seen while Lucy fixed my neck. Some Fathers' day it turned out to be...Ok, enough already...this year has already been too much of a roller coaster ride. I feel like I'm gonna be sick!
