Irritating Friday Five
1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why? I have a few...where do I start? People who don't keep their word; people who leave their rubbish behind; people who can't spell properly when it's supposedly their first language; people at work who don't do certain things properly because they are so blaze about it, and then you end up spending more time fixing it. Why? Because they're are all highly irritating!! It also used to really annoy me when a time was agreed to to meet up with someone, and the other person/persons would all be late, I'd be right on time, so I'd stand there for ages waiting for them. I now combat that by learning to be late myself...but that's not always a good idea.
2. What irritating habits do you have? Again, where do I start? I've always been a chronic procrastinator, and lazy, and because I am so lazy, I can't be bothered thinking of any more, but I'm sure there are heaps!
3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be? I'm trying not to procrastinate as much with things, working on that alone requires quite a bit of effort, so I haven't really worked that much on it, as you can see, otherwise my posts would say a bit more than they do, but most of the time, I'm just too lazy to blog, even when there is something great to blog, and my head feels like it's going to burst if I don't post it somewhere.
4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why? People vomiting (doesn't matter if I see them, hear them or if I can smell it, I don't anymore, but I used to gag everytime I was around anyone vomiting), sputum (evokes the same reaction), mandarins, (the smell is gross!), and cockroaches, especially big flying ones.
5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do? Sorry, can't limit this to only one. Smoking. It looks disgusting, it smells disgusting, it makes everything around them smell disgusting. (especially their breath!) Also, drinking to the point of being completely drunk...even though I once was drunk...when I was only two!
1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why? I have a few...where do I start? People who don't keep their word; people who leave their rubbish behind; people who can't spell properly when it's supposedly their first language; people at work who don't do certain things properly because they are so blaze about it, and then you end up spending more time fixing it. Why? Because they're are all highly irritating!! It also used to really annoy me when a time was agreed to to meet up with someone, and the other person/persons would all be late, I'd be right on time, so I'd stand there for ages waiting for them. I now combat that by learning to be late myself...but that's not always a good idea.
2. What irritating habits do you have? Again, where do I start? I've always been a chronic procrastinator, and lazy, and because I am so lazy, I can't be bothered thinking of any more, but I'm sure there are heaps!
3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be? I'm trying not to procrastinate as much with things, working on that alone requires quite a bit of effort, so I haven't really worked that much on it, as you can see, otherwise my posts would say a bit more than they do, but most of the time, I'm just too lazy to blog, even when there is something great to blog, and my head feels like it's going to burst if I don't post it somewhere.
4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why? People vomiting (doesn't matter if I see them, hear them or if I can smell it, I don't anymore, but I used to gag everytime I was around anyone vomiting), sputum (evokes the same reaction), mandarins, (the smell is gross!), and cockroaches, especially big flying ones.
5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do? Sorry, can't limit this to only one. Smoking. It looks disgusting, it smells disgusting, it makes everything around them smell disgusting. (especially their breath!) Also, drinking to the point of being completely drunk...even though I once was drunk...when I was only two!
