Retail Therapy
Who said that retail was therapy? I suppose it would be if you had money to burn, and you looked great in whatever you tried on in the fitting rooms! But unfortunately, that's not the case in my situation. I have finally decided that I will go on this 2 week holiday with my family after all, and to add to that, Uncle Harry is flying from HK to join us for the long drive, but only one other family will be joining us instead of two. Well, this being the case, I went shopping after work today and have spent way too much money! *grumble, frown* ...but hey, new shoes and new clothes!!! YAY! *sigh*
More retail therapy tomorrow...
Who said that retail was therapy? I suppose it would be if you had money to burn, and you looked great in whatever you tried on in the fitting rooms! But unfortunately, that's not the case in my situation. I have finally decided that I will go on this 2 week holiday with my family after all, and to add to that, Uncle Harry is flying from HK to join us for the long drive, but only one other family will be joining us instead of two. Well, this being the case, I went shopping after work today and have spent way too much money! *grumble, frown* ...but hey, new shoes and new clothes!!! YAY! *sigh*
More retail therapy tomorrow...
