Rambling On...

Monday, September 16, 2002

Tired...hungry...nothing more to say...

I know I said I'd blog about other stuff in my previous posts, but being in the mood to do so is rare these days, and besides, I've got a shocking short term memory, so half the stuff I was going to say I can't remember anymore. I feel like a goldfish sometimes, with only a 7 second memory.

The other thing is some of the stuff I intend to blog usually gets blogged about by my friends before I even get a chance because they have more opportunities to do so whilst they're at work, so by the time I have a chance and might feel like posting it, there's no point anymore because I'd only be repeating what they've said so what's the point when you can just go to their blog and read the same thing from only a slight difference in angle?