The Lost Coin Has Been Found! =)
Ok, ok, so it was a roll of film, but hey, I feel like the woman who finds her lost 10th silver coin in Luke 15:8! It's a roll of film with pictures from a farewell party at work, and the last few shots were from the day out on a yacht with some of my friends for my birthday. I found out yesterday that the film fell out of my pocket in my friends car. *HUGE sigh of relief*
By the way, I finally finished the roll of film left over from my birthday on Sunday, got it processed yesterday, so look out for more photos on AK's site in the next few days!
Ok, ok, so it was a roll of film, but hey, I feel like the woman who finds her lost 10th silver coin in Luke 15:8! It's a roll of film with pictures from a farewell party at work, and the last few shots were from the day out on a yacht with some of my friends for my birthday. I found out yesterday that the film fell out of my pocket in my friends car. *HUGE sigh of relief*
By the way, I finally finished the roll of film left over from my birthday on Sunday, got it processed yesterday, so look out for more photos on AK's site in the next few days!
