Retail Therapy
It's not that I'm depressed or anything like that at the moment, or that I'm going through some crisis or something, but lately I've been buying so much stuff! Last night, I went on another spending spree which included 2 DVDs, but hey, they were relatively cheap because they were on sale! I just couldn't help myself, and besides, my sister's been nagging me for ages to get one of them.
Today, I'm going to hunt for new swimmers! My plain black and boring Speedos are wearing out, and, there's a wedding present to hunt for.
It's not that I'm depressed or anything like that at the moment, or that I'm going through some crisis or something, but lately I've been buying so much stuff! Last night, I went on another spending spree which included 2 DVDs, but hey, they were relatively cheap because they were on sale! I just couldn't help myself, and besides, my sister's been nagging me for ages to get one of them.
Today, I'm going to hunt for new swimmers! My plain black and boring Speedos are wearing out, and, there's a wedding present to hunt for.
