Hold your breath
That's what it feels like I have to do at the moment, as despite the fact that cable internet is up and running at the moment in our household, the internet is completely unavailable to me on my own laptop which is most annoying as it seems my Windows 98 has been corrupted. My dad tried fixing it whilst I was at my singing lesson, but it didn't work, so everything on my hard drive will now have to be backed up in another hard drive so that the whole thing can be recovered and started again from scratch. So for now, I shall have to communicate with the outside world on another computer. That's most irritating as my address book is on my laptop!
Oh well. On a happier note, my cousin has gone back to HK for the summer! YAY!
On an even happier note still, I'm going to a wedding next Saturday, of two people who took years to get together (everybody had been holding their breath for ages for it to happen) and now they have, and *sigh* it's all lovely! Hmmm, I think I might try some black and white film for the occasion...Sorry, just thinking to myself out loud...
On another note, I've got a job interview on Tuesday, which basically means that I have to cancel work for the day. Most annoying since I really need the money!
That's what it feels like I have to do at the moment, as despite the fact that cable internet is up and running at the moment in our household, the internet is completely unavailable to me on my own laptop which is most annoying as it seems my Windows 98 has been corrupted. My dad tried fixing it whilst I was at my singing lesson, but it didn't work, so everything on my hard drive will now have to be backed up in another hard drive so that the whole thing can be recovered and started again from scratch. So for now, I shall have to communicate with the outside world on another computer. That's most irritating as my address book is on my laptop!
Oh well. On a happier note, my cousin has gone back to HK for the summer! YAY!
On an even happier note still, I'm going to a wedding next Saturday, of two people who took years to get together (everybody had been holding their breath for ages for it to happen) and now they have, and *sigh* it's all lovely! Hmmm, I think I might try some black and white film for the occasion...Sorry, just thinking to myself out loud...
On another note, I've got a job interview on Tuesday, which basically means that I have to cancel work for the day. Most annoying since I really need the money!
