This place is hot hot hot!
It had to be more than 40ºC in Western Suburbs of Sydney today, and it's not even officially summer yet. It was one of those days that I was really glad that my car has air conditioning, (I don't know how we ever lived without it when I was a child!) and that I was being paid today to enjoy the air conditioned comfort...well, ok, I was at work. In an Emergency department which was full of women having miscarriages in the morning, through to a place filled with people injured in work related incidents in the afternoon, with cardiac patients in between. The place looked like a war zone. It was also the first time I've ever encountered somebody with carbon monoxide poisoning. Uh huh, this person tried to kill themself. Yup, despite the air conditioning, I was actually very glad to be out of there!
Ok, on that note, I had better stop blogging and start concentrating on my job interview tomorrow... on the other hand, setting up this desktop to my liking is much more fun! (And extremely time consuming! (c; )
It had to be more than 40ºC in Western Suburbs of Sydney today, and it's not even officially summer yet. It was one of those days that I was really glad that my car has air conditioning, (I don't know how we ever lived without it when I was a child!) and that I was being paid today to enjoy the air conditioned comfort...well, ok, I was at work. In an Emergency department which was full of women having miscarriages in the morning, through to a place filled with people injured in work related incidents in the afternoon, with cardiac patients in between. The place looked like a war zone. It was also the first time I've ever encountered somebody with carbon monoxide poisoning. Uh huh, this person tried to kill themself. Yup, despite the air conditioning, I was actually very glad to be out of there!
Ok, on that note, I had better stop blogging and start concentrating on my job interview tomorrow... on the other hand, setting up this desktop to my liking is much more fun! (And extremely time consuming! (c; )
