Rambling On...

Saturday, December 28, 2002

The Return of Friday Five

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year? Hmmm, have to think about this one...finishing my midwifery training, and successfully taking it easy and working part time not as a midwife most of the time! Work that one out!

2. What was your biggest disappointment? Not being able to catch up with as many people as I would have liked to on my days off even though that was the whole reason I decided to not take on a full time position doing shift work.

3. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? Nope. Don't think so.

4. Where will you be at midnight? Do you wish you could be somewhere else?Don't know yet, depends on what some people are doing, therefore, I can't say yet if I wish I could be somewhere else.

5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year's traditions?I've gone to see the fireworks for a few years running, and just generally hanging out with various friends doing the same.