The Post Christmas Frenzy
Ok, so I'm a bit behind the times. I thought it was the smarter thing to do at the time, but I just got home from going shopping for the first time since just before Christmas - I had deliberately avoided the ridiculous frenzy on Boxing Day. Big mistake, or did I pick up some great bargains? K Mart had a 15% off everything sale, and since DVDs are usually cheaper there anyway, I thought I'd have look. Oops. A couple of my purchases included:
Bridget Jones's Diary Original price: $19.50 but $16.57 after the discount!
ET 2 Disc Special Edition $26.79, $22.75 after the discount.
Hmmm...not bad. Quite pleased with that, actually.
Ok, so I'm a bit behind the times. I thought it was the smarter thing to do at the time, but I just got home from going shopping for the first time since just before Christmas - I had deliberately avoided the ridiculous frenzy on Boxing Day. Big mistake, or did I pick up some great bargains? K Mart had a 15% off everything sale, and since DVDs are usually cheaper there anyway, I thought I'd have look. Oops. A couple of my purchases included:
Bridget Jones's Diary Original price: $19.50 but $16.57 after the discount!
ET 2 Disc Special Edition $26.79, $22.75 after the discount.
Hmmm...not bad. Quite pleased with that, actually.
