HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I am so relieved that 2002 is over! What will this year behold? Some friends and I were awake all night watching/playing an exciting game of Risk. I fell into bed at 6:30 am still feeling very awake due to the caffeine hit I got in the form of not-so-nice tasting Diet Coke. I don't think I actually fell into a deep sleep until about 10am. I'd been awake for over 24.5 hours at 6:30am, and I'd worked a shift in Emergency yesterday before the party began in the afternoon. After Risk had been won by Diana, we watched an awesome sunrise over the water - the sky was so red because of the cloud cover, but the redness didn't last very long. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.
I got up at 2:30pm. I just finished having some hot and spicy pasta at 4:30pm. Yuck. But was that breakfast, lunch, or an early dinner?
I am so relieved that 2002 is over! What will this year behold? Some friends and I were awake all night watching/playing an exciting game of Risk. I fell into bed at 6:30 am still feeling very awake due to the caffeine hit I got in the form of not-so-nice tasting Diet Coke. I don't think I actually fell into a deep sleep until about 10am. I'd been awake for over 24.5 hours at 6:30am, and I'd worked a shift in Emergency yesterday before the party began in the afternoon. After Risk had been won by Diana, we watched an awesome sunrise over the water - the sky was so red because of the cloud cover, but the redness didn't last very long. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.
I got up at 2:30pm. I just finished having some hot and spicy pasta at 4:30pm. Yuck. But was that breakfast, lunch, or an early dinner?
